Wednesday, September 28, 2005

You don't bring me flowers

Ok, now I've got you. I spent three days setting this up. I had so much to say! So much to share. What I ate for breakfast, the Mark Latham diary, the fact that I can't get a pair of shoes with a decent insole to save myself. But now, to be honest, I have work (paid work, the stuff that keeps my doggies' tum tums filled) and I'm jacked off about it, to say the least. I mean, the timing of it, how inconsiderate! Don't they know I have to write about... nothing?

But who am I kidding? Even though this thing is as empty as the Tinman's chest *go on, knock, it echoes* I know I'll be back. Most likely today. I do have things to say. And dagnabbit, if you're going to come in here, you're going to hear them. It's no one's fault but your own, make no mistake.

1 comment:

Anzacgirl said...

Giggle giggle. Yippeeeeee! K is a fully fledged blogger......