Must just address that it is NOT 'jealousy', in my books, that causes us to think this way. No way, uh uh, Mz Tato. You are spot on in your previous comment.
And my goodness, just saw the ever-"gets it" K77's comment..... that's exactly it! You've added points there that I meant to say (no, really...what? stop looking at me like that, I did mean to!) - especially about the apparent shame of celebs who've had procedures to get their bundles of joy, who don't publicise that. Sure, some would say leave them alone, who's business is it. Well, to that I would say, if pretty much everything else is free domain, particularly if they're partial to an interview or two during pregnancy, then I say hell, yes, they almost have an obligation to say how it went down for them!
But you know, the bloody media would turn it into a big sob, woe-is-Julia type article that would end up not helping anyone. Doesn't it make your blood boil? Or your brown eyes blue?
*late edit* With my head in my hands, I realise that .... in my last post, I admitted to performing imaginary lip-syncing concerts to my 'boyfriend' (could he have been my very first?!), Johnny Gage. Oh, the shame of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment