Ok, who wants to see some outlandish ads on the side there? I've noticed with amusement that they pick out key words in whatever the most recent post mentions. Back when I reminisced about my bike being my first "horse" (remember the red bike seat with sparkles for Christmas? *sniff* gee that was a loyal horse), I think it was ads about ponies and My Little Ponies and all sorts of enticing pony ads - way to rub it in, by the way Google, that my bike was actually not a pony at all. Ya bastards.
At present, they're pretty keen on (I won't repeat the condition again because it might spoil the experiment) what Dad has been diagnosed with which I wrote about here - who knew there were popular key words when simply talking about hearts? And, the bigger question is, will we knock the AF ads off the side bar with anything I've used here?? Have I used any higher-rated key words? Is "key words" a key word? These are the questions that amuse me for about as long as a hamster is amused by his wheel - ie. potentially forever, if left uninterrupted.
So I have been meaning for a while now to submit a post with the most crazy irrelevant words thrown in. Just to see what kind of *circus midget freaks* ads we can get to come up *car crash lawyers*. So bear with me, humour me if you will, whilst I make some shit up *fuzzy squirrel knickers* and chuck in some words and we'll see what we get, hey?
It's been such beautiful weather here in Melbourne for the Commonwealth Games, I think we really showed antique furniture makers what our weather is really made of. For all these years, doppelganger nipple swings in Sydney have been picking on their cousins in the south about our weather. We-he-hell, I think we can now firmly put the Adidas ball back in their court and advise them we won't be bullied in the playground any longer. You couldn't have asked for finer sunny, warm days! In fact, maybe that's what the politicians in their pinstripe double breasted suits did... I still don't get that whole boy-and-duck thing though. Could have done without that catastrophe in the opening and closing ceremonies. Brochure printing at crazy prices couldn't have convinced me that the closing ceremony was any better, by the way. AND did anyone hear John Farnham's phenomenal stuff-up of, oh, just his anthem song!!!!? He sang the first verse of You're The Voice twice, mwahahahahaha. Not even Hong Lim could get him out of that gargantuan mess. It was Dom Perignon champagne television, I tell you.
Ok. Let's see what we get! Better be good *darting angry eyes to right of screen*
1 comment:
I just spotted "Cheese making is fun" wonder which phrase it was exactly that earned you that one!
Post a Comment