Friday, November 24, 2006

Identity crisis in the making?

I think it's a family thing, but I am unsure if there is another 16 week-old out there with as many names as our girl. If I could just do a quick brainstorm for counting purposes, so far we have:

Lolly
Little Lolly XX (surname tacked on the end there)
Guy Smiley (a personal fave, Steve calls her this when she's very smiley...which is pretty often)
Sweet Sweet
Tweet Tweet
or the mind-boggling variation, Sweet Sweet the Tweet Tweet
Little Girl
Sweetpea
and then any naming word that matches the action she's currently doing, and just adding a y (like, Stampy - Bart Simpson's elephant, just a bit o' trivia for you - when she stamps her foot, or Whingey when she's... well, whinging obviously)

Is it wrong? Is it bad? Is it confusing? Probably.
Is it fun? Is it accidental? Is it insane? Hell yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My poor child was referred to as "Mr. Goonigoogoo". You know, Eddie Murphy in Trading Places, at the end when he does "HEPPY NEW YEAR!"

I don't know how or why I came up with that...