Thursday, January 11, 2007

Like a breath of fresh air

You know when you read something and it's like someone's done the hard job of plucking all the stuff out of your head you knew was there?

And so it is with Intuitive Mothering - Trusting your own child rearing instincts, one of those reads that speaks to your very soul. Nay, probably your higher self. Well, mine anyway.

Must thank this author. She's taken the writer's claw out of my task - because I have been jotting things down as they come to me, but it seems, they're all here in this book. In plain English.
With a cherry on top.

It's like one of my favourite, well-used Steve Martin (shit... was it Steve Martin? I can't remember!) lines: "That's just what I've been trying to tell these people", except in this case, "these people" is just me. It's full of wisdom I've been trying to tell me.

No comments: