Sunday, January 14, 2007

Parks and Poppets

We went to the park yesterday - had a little lazy rug lolling overlooking the spot where we held Ella's memorial three years ago - and enjoyed the warm sun and the big breeze. The LGBB hasn't seen so many leaves blowing in one place in her life, she was most impressed with the nature.

When we arrived back home, she treated us to her very first sit on her own. SO special! So sweet. So assisted by her fat cloth nappy.

I love this photo. It has instantly become one of my favourites.


And now... I give you, Little Miss "I can sit on my own for 2.45 seconds!"




The clip, Mummy, the clip....


I think it's tugging at my eyebrow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just too Gorrrrrrrrrrrgeous for words.

Anonymous said...

you're so lucky. my boys won't tlet me put clips in their hair. Hmmmm.

LOL. She really does have everything under control doesn't she! Her expressions...she knows. Just classic.

Love the pic of her and daddy.

Anonymous said...

Is she seriously raising her eyebrow?? My goodness! That is just too cheeky for words!! I too love the photo of LGBB and her dad!
RedtedXX