Friday, February 02, 2007

Things I've learned in the last 24 hours

• There is a very over-dancing, over-acting, over-annoying blonde male (in the red jacket) on The Wiggles sometimes, with a lovely perfect row of pearly whites, who looks like a frustrated backup dancer for The Boy From Oz.
• When presented with the opportunity by way of ricotta and zucchini mash, the LGBB will choose gagging over breathing - hands down.
• I can move surprisingly fast when required (see previous point).
• A mug of skinny latte is sometimes not so skinny.
• Murray Wiggle's cartoon caricature is far better looking than the man himself.
• He needs to eat a burger.
• A mug of not so skinny latte and a slice of pear-and-something tart do not mix.
• It is not wise to attempt to make it home if you hear clunks and shudders that you aren't sure are coming from your nether region or from the lift you're standing in to get back to your car.
• Even if all cross-checks have been made to ensure all sphincters are air-tight. Just trust me.
• I say again, I can move surprisingly fast when required (see previous point).
• Don't blame the LGBB for any noises emitting from your person. Steve will always find you out.
• My mind may actually go places deemed sick - point in case, on Creature Features this morning (a kids show, and sorry Sparkcat, I couldn't get to the tv fast enough to change channels), they were showing how to care for hampsters. The next time I came back in the room, I saw a plate with a slice of some unidentified meat and three veg. Immediately my mind went straight to "Fuck, they slaughtered one of them, that's bit harsh for young kiddies!" I won't deny I'm a bit scared of what I think sometimes.
• The LGBB lurrrrrrves the cat from Creature Features and talks and squeals to him. Now I have a dilemma! (sorry again, Sparkcat, I've failed the 487th rule of early childhood parenting: never let your child grow attached to a snide, talk-it-up character they can learn bad manners from)

4 comments:

Kyla said...

I have also noticed that blond backup guy on the wiggles. On the latest "racing to the rainbow" episode he has his hair dyed black.

Trying to blend in better?
I don't know!

Anonymous said...

OOOOH Yes! He is one helluva over-the-top-head-shaker.

One DVD has an outake of him falling over. Funniest.Wiggles.Moment. EVER.

My sons 20th word was Mur-ree. (Murray) Just in time for his 20 month development check. Word number 21 also Mur-ree, but could have been monkey so I counted it as a separate one. As you do. )

Anonymous said...

I haven't noticed this Wiggly Peter Allen wannabe, maybe because I'm too focused on either pleading with DS to turn the tv off, or I'm watching one of those too-smiley women pirate dancers.

Captain Feathersword is a bit of orright, if you like pirate bogans.

HATE that cat on Creature Features, but I luuuurve Trotro. Did you see what a bitch his friend was being today? Little mole.

Simpsonslover said...

I did. I saw that ep of Trotro getting the talk-to-the-hand from Miss Prissypants with the curls, making fun of him and his things (Trotro's a bloke, right??).

What a cow, that donkey.