Monday, February 12, 2007

My drinking problem

"I need a drink, Roz. I'm takin' the rest of the day off." Best line of Nine To Five if you ask me. So fitting. I use it a lot.

An entire weekend of pets heads falling off is still in effect. Even though it's now Monday.

• Odd job that should have taken, well, as long as it takes to find and purchase a new appliance including delivery that's now turned into full blown structural renovations - tick.
• The "quick duck down to Bunnings" resulting in a huge renovation in itself - of the LGBB's
nappy, in the boot of the car - tick.
• Feeling like I'm living in squalor because I have an old washing machine, an old fridge, a clothes horse, a vacuum cleaner and the dryer all sitting in my living room (along with all the usual furniture, oh plus some stuff I need to sell on Ebay) - tick.

And now it seems I can't even take a swig of my water bottle without the contents going everywhere but my mouth. Stoopid damn drinking problem.

No comments: