There is no excuse for my tardiness. Well, ok, there is. I've bin busy. That's no excuse.
I have, however, been fruitful while I've been away. I've found this (and, oh, if you're not on the same page as me with remembering this short-lived spin-off series and romanticising about the two couples like I did as a swoony 10 year-old, then..... I don't want to know. This show WAS the best. At the time.)
I've also finally found people who are on my wavelength. They really understand me. The issues that have concerned me for years. My hopes, my fears, my ..... everything. Come and meet them here! (you'll have to scroll down) In fact, they say everything I've been wondering for years. And their zealousness comforts me so I know I'm not alone. Perhaps I should just redirect my blog addy there.......
Have I gone too far? Mwaaaahahahahaha. But c'mon, you DID love John Gage didn't you? (He was MINE in my head, I dreamed about him, I visited him in America, he came and watched a school concert - all performed in the privacy of my wallpapered bedroom, of course)
And lastly, a new favourite site to frequent: Jump The Shark - ever heard of the term?
4 comments:
Ok gonna have to do a google to find out who this bloody 'john gage' is. BRB
Hugs
Dani
Please tell me this guy isn't john gage
http://today.java.net/pub/au/31
If it is, then YOUR FREAKING ME OUT!! lol
Come on! What can't you see that I see!?? ;)
The Brady Brides is as bad as A Very Brady Christmas. Bad in the sense that if it was on now, you just couldn't tear your eyes away.
Post a Comment