
"Eight teeth between us"
Because there are. How the hell did we chew anything during this period??!
This is one of my prized photos. It's of me and my little bro. I remember it being taken. We'd had our individual shots done and then all the kiddies whose parents wanted group portraits got called back. I was in Grade 2. At the ripe age of seven, I distinctly recall feeling soooo much older than him because he was only in Prep and he was a bit scared (whether he was or not I didn't know but I thought he should be so I "protected" him, which mainly involved telling him to sit right by me and using the unique mid-class moment to boss him around some).
And see aaall that brain trying to push its way out of my forehead? It shrunk. My brain, not my forehead. Damn!
6 comments:
Long live skivvies!
Very fetching!
Saff x
You have not changed much at all. Except in the dental department.
at least you didn't have a perm.
or is that come?
paul x x
I'm assuming you missed out the word "to"........?! Good Lord, I hope so.
And, dang, did I show you pictures of my perm? What was I thinking????
sorry, i was tired when i wrote that....
Ha ha ha ha ha
Paul X x
Post a Comment