Thursday, March 09, 2006

How much do I love thee, Reader



Apparently enough to post this during Medium.

Now, don't say I didn't warn you, these ultrasound pics show a sleeping Lolly unsocially turned away and sleeping, no less, during the 20 week scan today.

So.... we have an image of the back and head:









And one that apparently is excellent news according to our heart expert sonographer (the distribution of those colours is spot on....fantastic....*shrug* but yay!):









And last but not least, for those playing at home, here are the stats:
















Erm... if anyone knows what "BPD" means, can ya clue me up? Thanks a bunch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics!
Saffx

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what the BIG U/S would be! Thanks for sharing the pics...and the nappy pics are gorgeous.
BPD- stands for Biparietal Diameter and is an ultrasound measurement taken of the baby's head (from side to side). Along with the Femur Length (FL) and Abdominal Circumference (AC), it is used to estimate the fetal weight.

Anonymous said...

Gah, I don't mean WHAT, I mean WHEN! When it was, not WHAT it was. Although, yes, I'm curious as to "What" it is...he or she? But you are waiting for the big surprise at the end aren't you K?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics! So heartwarming to know Lolly is doing so well

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing pics of Lolly having a nap! I'm so happy to hear that Lolly is doing well in there and everything looks so good :)...wow
sending big hugs your way...

cjtato said...

So glad that all is well with little Lolly. Thanks so much for sharing the pics with us.