Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Can you just do something for me?

Straighten your thumb and first four fingers. Keeping them straight, bring the tips of your fingers in together, like a pinch.

That's the only way I can liken the image on the ultrasound this afternoon as Dr Luffley and I giggled at Lolly with all four limbs over head. One minute I was looking straight in the face of this beautiful little baby, with arms and fists beside ever-chubbying cheeks. The next minute, the hands stretched lazily above Lolly's head and a foot appeared between both fists.

And I am cringeing all over again when, as we were marvelling at "how did both those legs get....over....there", I quipped "I used to be able to do that." Oh the shame of having a mouth that speaks before the brain thinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

widdle yoga baby :-)
Saff x