I ask you, what kind of irresponsible single parent could possibly hire someone to nanny his children on these few flippant facts:
She had style
She had flair
She was there*
That's all! That was the extent of her resumé and the basis on which she was hired. Apparently the girl they described, was just exactly what the doctor prescribed. Really?? For serious? He should have at least asked her to say something, because I'm sure that would've changed Mr. Sheffield's mind. Suffer the little children, indeed.
*Disclaimer: I do NOT watch The Nanny. I was just flicking past. On my way to the Biography Channel. Honest injin. And I only know the father's name because it's well quoted by Nanny Fine and has become like a catch phrase. Oh, and I only know her name is Nanny Fine because..... just because. But I swear, I've never watched an episode. Ok, well I've never watched a FULL episode. I'm going now.
1 comment:
You know, at least she was better than the previous applicant, hired on these snippily-sung factoids*
She had bile
She had scares
She wasn't there (off smoking crack)
You Nanny-Lover you.
(* all factoids indepdently verified via Ponds Institute)
Post a Comment