Note to self:
If you're changing a nappy and you hear a sound come from the rear end of the baby, this is the usual cue to both close your mouth and move your head out of direct firing line because you are going to smell something. Failure to do so will end in watery eyes and/or mouthful of Parfum de Baby Guts.
I am going at such a slow pace at the moment that not even hearing a fart is enough to spur me into high-speed mode. What next? I mean, this time two weeks ago I was hearing those noises and literally jumping back and to the side *just in case* Now, I think the dear girl could projectile just about anything my way and I'd be just too darn tired to even side-step.
1 comment:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Mind you I've been crapped on more times than I can count. Started right away, and I got poop on me again today (2 1/2 yrs later).
Post a Comment