Baby huntsman spiders, all over the LGBB's bathroom.
A nest has exploded somewhere and my skin is crawling, people. Can I come over and sleep at your house?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ewww are baby huntsmen the ones that have the front legs all clumped together but still spread out in an evil shape? We had them recently in my room and I had to Baygon and vacuum and there's no sign of them now. We had a huge huntsman in the bedroom last night that got deported (I don't like them but I can't kill them).
Well, Paul, granted - sending a few huntsmen over your way would be cheaper and more logical than me coming to spend the night at your place. I'll uh... see what I can scrounge up from the vacuum cleaner *wink*
p.s. Front legs clumped: tick. Evil shape: TICK (as many ticks as Kea has exclamation points, to be exact)
4 comments:
Ewww are baby huntsmen the ones that have the front legs all clumped together but still spread out in an evil shape? We had them recently in my room and I had to Baygon and vacuum and there's no sign of them now. We had a huge huntsman in the bedroom last night that got deported (I don't like them but I can't kill them).
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*shiver*
huntsman!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you send me acouple so peggy can play with them.
Paul Xx
Well, Paul, granted - sending a few huntsmen over your way would be cheaper and more logical than me coming to spend the night at your place.
I'll uh... see what I can scrounge up from the vacuum cleaner *wink*
p.s. Front legs clumped: tick. Evil shape: TICK (as many ticks as Kea has exclamation points, to be exact)
Post a Comment