Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dad breaks it to the girls very gently...



"Now, I know it will be a big change. You're going to increase your run size by at least three times the space you have now. And you'll have new smells to smell. And new neighbours to bark at until you get used to all their noises. And you'll have to pack all your bones and toys. Because .... you're going to a better place. NO, Peppy, I meant we're moving. Yes, all of us. Yes of course, Jazz too."

We got the house. I think I actually may have wet my pants just a little.

5 comments:

Amoir said...

Are the moccies moving, too?

:P

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!

When do you move?

Simpsonslover said...

The moccies? Coming with? I pray, oh how I pray, not.

Mind you, I believe it's illegal *not* to wear them where we're going. Don't you know?

cjtato said...

That's wonderful news.

Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Now details on the new house, even pics would be better.

Hugs
Dani