Friday, October 19, 2007

Oh my

Well, this does not bode well for smooth, well oiled cog-like working of me and Mr Steve over the coming week, just when we need it most.

We have one month before settlement on the new place and have to whip around this house to get it nto market-worthy shape. And pondering my more than usual snappiness, I've checked the calendar: Witchypoo is due next week.

Tell me, for I am interested to learn dear reader, have you become the byotch from hell around that time of the month (Paul you're excluded from this question) since having your wee treasure/s? I was NEVER your stereotypical angry hormonal Alanis Morrisett type (not from my cycle anyway).

Discuss.

5 comments:

cjtato said...

Uh! Yep! But then I go and get some of my trusty herbs and it seems to settle things (me) down a little. LOL

Amoir said...

No, but the people around me are absolutely unreasonable.

One word: outsource

Another bunch of words: vodka shots for every box packed or room cleaned or vodka shot chugged particularly well.

And, what the hey here are some more: just warn Lenny.

Anonymous said...

God help the real estate agents LOL

Anonymous said...

You know what they say.........new house, new baby!!!!!bwahhhhhhhhhhh

Goodluck K, know how stressful it all is!!! Thank god we wont be back in tht situation. :)

Kate

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in those "trusty" herbs LOL! ;)

Yep - I have been supersensitive to hormonal fluctuations since my cycles returned to "normal" (whatever the hell that is) - and the interesting thing is that I am now really REALLY bad during ovulation time!

Good luck guys! I know what it's like preparing a house for sale - a PITA!

Redted xx