Monday, June 19, 2006

The importance of things

To Pepper:
P: See, I think if I go like this .... mmmphff .... and shut my eyes reeeally, reeeeally tight, your tummy might go away. And then if it works I'll try it on Jazz and make her disappear too. So it can just be us again.
Like old times.



P: Ahhhh, shit. It didn't work......
Well ..... do you still love me anyway?




To Jazz:

J: Hey, which is my best side, do you think?


J: Ok, is it this way? Orrrr....

J: This way?

J: Yeah, I agree. Full frontal is cutest. So, like, is the angle of my head ok? Do I look good in this? I am soooo trying to understand what you're saying, but honestly I'm more interested in....



J: ...trying to out-cute Peppy.


P: Does this mean ..... you don't love me anymore? I'm sorry, whatever I did. Just in case.
...... and I won't do it again.
If you could just let me know what it was.

1 comment:

Me said...

Oh they are BOTH so cute!