Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ok, hands up who remembers this


I LOVED this Christmas cartoon. It made Christmas morning. The abominable snowman who has it in for Rudolph, the sound of Rudolph's nose when it glowed (*wom....wom....wom*)..... the fatty fat Santa. All of it. Loved it.

Best. Christmas. Cartoon. Ever.


Other notable shows that made our Christmas mornings: Shirl's Neighbourhood with Claude the Crow and Norm the Kangaroo, and the obligatory 6am Thunderbirds screening. And kids these days.... they miss out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you wanna join in, do you wanna have fun? Do you wanna start feeling goooo-ooood? You'll never go wrong when you're singing this song, when you're in Shirl's Neighbourhood.

Hello hello, I'm Claude the Crow, and I wish they'd go for good. They make me sick so I play some tricks on the stupid old neighbourhood.


I remember Christmas Eve and the screening of either "Jesus of Nazareth" or "The Nativity Story".

Simpsonslover said...

Sooo.... I take it this means you saw SN once or twice?

The Jesus of Nazareth one! Was that where the crown of thorns made blood dribble down his forehead? That used to enthrall me.

I was a gruesome child.