Thursday, December 21, 2006

She's not foolin' anyone

I picked this Portrait Place "complimentary" photo up yesterday. One of those deals where you pay $15, get the professional sitting but the first photo print is free - then they take shot after shot and invite you into a little room for a slide show and you ooh and ahh about how cute your baby is and end up walking out $600 poorer for it.

Well our Lolly decided to smile on the first shot (for Daddy) and then the rest of the time prettty much pursed her lips and looked at us all like we were crazy. Needless to say, none of the others were any better than candid shots we can take at home, so we ended up with just this one professional sitting pose. And I HEART it so much, I cried when I saw it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Gorgeous!!! Oh my she's growing up. I wish i knew what she was thinking at that moment.

cjtato said...

She's thinking "I wonder how many silly faces I can get Daddy to make in public". LOL

That's such a great photo.

Merry Christmas...

Me said...

Ahhhh, I can see how the "Guy Smilie" nickname came to be. Cute!