..or at least in touch with his feminine side:
• There is a definite swagger
• He has a dog whom he claims is under 10kg (if its name is Precious, I am not going to be surprised, although I shall endeavour to lose this last bit of baby weight lest he lure me into his van, stick me down a well in his house and send me lotion in a basket to rub on "its" skin to make his tailored skin suit - Jame Gumm only chose the fleshy ones)
• He is exceedingly polite and non-macho (no "yeah g'day, no wuckas" from this one, despite his trade)
• He is very handsome in a non-rugged-gardener kind of way
• He is very softly spoken
• He is agile in the bush (this goes against the theory a tad)
But the clincher...
• He rinses out his coffee mug so as not to leave a stain when the dregs dry.... not even I do that. And they're my mugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment