Monday, March 26, 2007

See what I have to put up with?

Last night, devoid of any other ideas for entertainment in the extra hour of time we'd gained with daylight savings finishing, I said to Steve, "Tell me something to Google and I'll Google it."

After a moment's pause from both of us and a smirk tripping across his face, I confirmed with a withered look that, yes, I knew he knows everything and there was nothing he would need to Google but could we just do it for amusement's sake anyway. Maybe he could pretend not to know the answer to something. Just to humour me.

So he says "Ok, Google this: does Steve know everything", not that he's not modest or anything *cough from silent crowd* He obviously just wanted to ensure Google was up to speed with his vast knowledge of.... well, shit, basically.

So I did. And here was the single, solitary search result on an otherwise blank page:


Naturally, he found this hysterically funny. I told him I wasn't playing anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic! PMSL

Hugs
Dani

cjtato said...

That's too funny!

You guys crack me up!