The universe spat out the clothes I bought for the LGBB.
Apparently a scarlet coloured A-line dress and a couple of fleecy Bonds skivvies are not to its liking. Not to mention the little card that's now en route to its intended recipient *wipes brow*
And when Steve heeded my SOS last night (through sobs and a constant stream of berating of myself, I'm surprised he managed to understand what I was saying - something about checking the "third last trolley in the bay closest to Safeway"), he had the good sense to juuuuust make a last-ditch effort and see if anyone had handed the bag back to the store, seeing as the tags and docket were still in the bag.
Lo and behold: some blessed soul had handed it in.
Of course, I cried more when Steve filled me in. He said something along the lines of "Oh, and I asked if anyone had handed in a cute baby girl with it and they said no so I assume Lolly's with you."
That's funny, Steve never makes jokes at home.
1 comment:
Fantastic you got it all back. :)
Post a Comment