Monday, May 28, 2007

Whoopsy daisies

Why is it only after the "fact" that I went "oh shiiiiiiit, I'm roughly on day 15"? Actually, don't worry, I can answer that one myself.

Calculating this current cycle, I initially thought I had miscounted and that actually there was no chance. But uh.... given that Miss LGBB was a CD17 conception, I'm going to be doing star jumps and lots of skipping (like that ever helped, as with the reverse of that with legs up the wall, etc., never assisted if it just wasn't gonna happen that month).

Talk about tempting fate. I've been musing on and off about what the hell I'd do. Not ready, soooo not ready to head back there - even though all the while, a strange (perhaps primitive? more likely just habit) sensation of hope and anticipation is lingering.

I have decided I would probably go into the foetal position and rock back and forth, mumbling like Rain Man as I recalculate the dates out loud, over and over.

No comments: