Well, dear diary, what an unpleasant few days. But how enriching and growing it's turning out to be. Hmmm mmm.
Here's what I do know:
• I love this Dr Seuss quote: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter."
• I am who I am, I know what I know.
• I will continue to speak my truth on a global scale.
• Unless I am fooling the vast majority of people around me, from all walks of life and dispositions, I am NOT all those things others with lower self-esteem project onto me. I'd like to think my friends, readers, acquaintances are all intelligent, well-informed people capable of making accurate observations - therefore, judgements on my character that directly oppose these points of view are incorrect. Majority rules, baby!
• Seek and you WILL find.
• Be prepared, if you are going to do the seeking and the finding, that something in you is ready to learn those things that are uncovered in your search.
• The specifics of any heated situation are actually just semantics. Dig deeper and wade in it and you will find your path anew. There is no real way forward if situations are simply hashed out and rights/wrongs are argued back and forth.
• Stand in your OWN truth and be grounded. If you are unwavering, the respect and support you need to do your work will envelope you, whoever you are.
• Idle or unchannelled intuitive minds are scary, scary toxic pools of energy. Which is so unfortunate because of the great waste of natural talent which could be shared out to the world.
• I am now more than ever so sure of the job I have been chosen to do. And I respect and trust it like I never have in the past.
• My daughter is very pushy.
Here's what I don't know:
• Why you can be sitting on 100 with your cruise control set and a car comes up behind you, goes to round you up and then sits in your blind spot, inching past you forward and back as if your speed is making them have to go faster to get past you when you've been sitting on the same speed since before they came up in your mirror?
• Conversely, with cruise control set, why you go to round up a car that you came up on quite quickly because they are obviously going under the speed limit, but they are speed-reference challenged because they can't hold their speed and instead go faster to try and keep up with you. You have to hoon past what should have been an easy overtaking - but makes you end up doing 10km over the limit.
• Why an eyelash always gets in my eye when I am on a freeway.
• Why I never remember to wear sun screen on my arms when I am driving.
Guess who went to visit a client in the country today...
I just finished this entry when an email landed in my Inbox.
"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there." Awwwww! How very fitting and coincidental and all that. Can you feel the love??! Peace out, peeps.
1 comment:
Hmmm...all SO true! Love it!
Post a Comment