Tuesday, November 01, 2005

For my geeky friends

This is funny, but I've copied it here anyway. Which... defeats the purpose of providing the link. ******* lone cricket chirping *******


Top 10 replies by developers when their programs don't work:

10. 'That's weird...'
9. 'It's never done that before.'
8. 'It worked yesterday.'
7. 'You must have the wrong version.'
6. 'It works, but it hasn't been tested.'
5. 'Somebody must have changed my code.'
4. 'Did you check for a virus?'
3. 'Where were you when the program blew up?'
2. 'Why do you want to do it that way?'

and finally ...

1. 'I thought I fixed that.'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard and/or said so many of these.....aah, the joys of IT!

Anonymous said...

Check to all of them except the virus one, cos I use Linux ;)

Anonymous said...

omidog that's so true... Scary, but true!

Amoir said...

11. Oh I'm sorry. I'm totally on crack at the moment.

Web Monkey: me
Location: Drug Prevention organisation