Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Adrenalin rush

My (sad) version of extreme head-rush edge-of-your-seat excitement?

Watch Rove Live with the teletext function on. Oh my God, I think I'm having palpitations. They all talk. So. Fast. On there. The poor stressed out little monkey who's sitting there at the keyboard trying to keep up with the comedians all sparring with each other.... Surely that gig is THE shortest straw of the week in the Teletext Control Room. How anyone could type dictation that fast for a whole hour is beyond me. I'm literally hyperventilating over it.

Had to ask Steve to turn it off after only 10 minutes of this agony. His idea of fun is watching them stuff up and get slowly but surely further behind and really start to fuck up all the conversations, but it's just way too stressful for a sensitive little petal like me *raises eyes demurely*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah but can they do Vicky Pollard?