Thursday, April 13, 2006

Urrgh. Do you STILL live here?

Despite Pepper trying hard to imagine Jazz away (like my try-as-I-might imagining into existence of the chunky kit-kat, which didn't work by the way, so Dr Phil is WRONG), she is still here. She is still begging for a play, morning, evening, dead of night, just about anytime when little old lady doggies want their naps. For extreme close-up, click on the photos to view maximum pissed-off effect....

You want my ball, you know you want iiiiit.....


I don't want your frigging ball *paw smackdown*

Oh. Yes. Ok, you got me. I do want it. Grrr, grrr, big pointy teeth...
I'm biting your leg. I mean it *yawn*

See? You do want it!!! Ha-ha, but I have it.... I said.... you DO want it *poke poke*
Has she gone yet? I'm not looking at her so therefore she doesn't exist. Right?

Urp, nope, there she is.
Ha-haaaa, you can't resist me. I am Jazzeeee!!!

Listen here, you little shit, you think you're cute enough to compete with that bump she's got growing there? There's nothing can outdo or outcute that. So sleep tight, buttercup, and lap it up because when she pops, you're going to be not-so-cute Jazzy and banned from any inside craziness. They'll probably ban you from inside altogether because you're too loud and erratic.

I am such a well-behaved, good inside girl.... or...
maybe if I practice at least......

My work here is done.

No comments: