Sunday, May 06, 2007

Another piece of trivia for those playing along at home

Don't worry, this is not another entry where I divulge yet another lusty crush on some scary actor (sorry Dani, I know you're faint of heart about these things).

No. This is the post where I excitedly share the soundwave I just came across in our exhaustive iTunes library. It's a TV show theme tune which we used to play all the time in order to send our new puppy, Jazz, mad. We'd while away the hours, as couples awaiting the arrival of their children often do, sending her crazy and spinning in circles, desperate to hunt out what was making the zany-whacky-crazy-hyper noise.

I must try it out on the LGBB. Because actually, if there was a theme for our house, I think this'd be it.

People, I give you....

Happy Tree Friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just about wet my pants!!

Hugs
Dani

cjtato said...

Okay, first off my speakers were up waayyy too loud for the beginning of that!

And secondly, Mwahahahahahahaha!

That is tooo funny!