...when the single solitary brain cell in my head left the shopping bag of (beautiful) clothes I'd just purchased for the LGBB with a returns docket - so, like, clothes for free which of course made me falsely think I had not spent $47 but only $24 - and the birthday card I'd pored over painstakingly in order to post off tomorrow for a little lad who's turning 2 on Monday, in my trolley.
You will be relieved to know I managed to remember to remove Lolly from the trolley and bring her back home.
Needless to say, a desperate call to the store has netted nothing. Someone (else) has had a lucky day. Bastards to them for not handing the bag in.
Very, very cross at my error. Not so much because of the waste of money (but hell, yeah, who wants to fritter it away? If I did, I'd be at the pokies) but because they were so cute. And I just cannot be fagged going back there again to purchase them (again) and now I also don't have a card to send me little friend.
Could the week get any more crap? I've just stuffed up all over the place. With friends, with work, with me fair-haired bairn. Fark, fark and blast.
1 comment:
Well THAT just sucks! I recently forgot my DD's favourite water bottle in a trolley, and that annoyed me to no end. But it was only $12 and I could get another one easily.
Hopefully whoever took your bag of clothes gets some divine punishment- somehow, somewhere!
Post a Comment