Can't. Type. Long. Like girl. In horror. Movies. Who sprains ankle. And. Is. Useless.
Got me an old-fashioned RSI (presumably from lugging about the LGBB and compounded by my recent writing flurry and also paid work, which is speed-typing... yuh, it's an extreme sport). It is making everything quite painful, although there's nought much to do but suck it up and keep on truckin' regardless. Slightest flex of the wrist or thumb and I'm wincing like a puppy.
Speaking of puppies, everything else here is as usual:
Still teasing the dogs, still like a silent pressure cooker fooling itself it has grace in the face of a whinging child, still pissed that I didn't watch Big Brother from the start so now don't even want to know what's happening because I needed to be in on the goss from the beginning.
And in other news, I bought some stuff for Lolly's first birthday today. I had a moment in the shop, all to myself, where I looked at the punk glitter wig and thought "Why not", then the glowband bracelets and thought "Yeahhh why not" and then the lolly bags for the other kids and thought "Holy shit, I'm buying things for my daughter's birthday. Fiiiiinally, I get to organise a birthday." I know I'll probably be a wreck afterwards but man, I am loving the preparation so far. Just because I get to do it. Even if I stress, I'll be grateful that I have the reason to.
1 comment:
Will there be fairy bread? Frog in a pond? Traffic light jelly?
Post a Comment