My wrist was dislocated.
Just had it popped back in *Here, miss, bite on this bullet now, will you* Actually, the adjustment wasn't that bad at all, especially when compared to lugging around a writhing, teething bowling ball who refuses to hug my waist with her legs, so enforcing me to bear the full weight of her person on my one arm.
Tried swapping arms but she just slips down the valley that is my boobs, lumps, bumps and stomach. So no joy on the left hand side.
I'm on strict keyboard time watch. I have a measly 20 minutes in every hour in which to write to my friends, twirling gum in my mouth and lazily curling my ankles while I'm at it, type for work and type for other purposes. And mousing? Left handed, baby. You wanna see someone unco? Move their mouse to the opposite side they're used to and I'll show you.
1 comment:
Oh my poor darling. Says a lot for your pain threshold, don't you think????
Glad to see you achieved some excellent work on your piece through your arvo/day at er, Peace.
Post a Comment