Gilmore, that is.*
That was the question Steve had to struggle through an answer for last night.
Me: Do you think I am like Lorelai?Him: *looks over, confused*
Me: I mean, you know how sometimes people have said I remind them of Lorelai? Am I really?
Him: *unsure how to answer, a little exasperated but amused and frowning* Wwwha... umm...
Me: *continuing without hearing the attempted reply* I guess if I talked a bit faster I might be. But I just don't see that I might be. Do you think I'm like her? Isn't she annoying though?
Him: *laughing now* Lenny. Yes. You are like Lorelai.
Me: Is it because she'd ask a dumb question like this?
Him: *sighs and turns back to the telly*
* So I still miss them, what of it? They were friends, no matter that they were fictitious, I truly believe I've missed out big time by not being born anywhere near Stars Hollow.
No comments:
Post a Comment