Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yes, sir, that's my baby

There are certain signs that the LGBB has more than a physical resemblance to yours truly. The things Steve is alarmed with most are (in no particular order):

• The way her entire highchair tray must be devoid of crumbs that have fallen before she takes another mouthful (I hate when my highchair tray is dirty.... I also have to eat every shred of lettuce, sesame seed - and I mean EVERY - or hair that falls out of my burger before I take another bite, don't ask me why, I just do).
• The way she locks her feet together at the ankles, intertwining them like some gnarled trunk.
• The rhythmic slow rubbing of one foot against the surface of whatever she's lying on, for comfort (I do this at night and I believe it was only because Steve accepted I do this not to annoy but to fall asleep that we're still sleeping together).

Sleeping, people, sleeping.

No comments: