Thursday, October 06, 2005

Girlies' big day out


Jazzmena: Wasn't today's walk fun! Boy I'm tired though *swans around*

Pepperini: YOU'RE tired! Yeah, well, you weren't the one who had to stick her snout in the mud and SNIFF, you heard me, SNIFF for MY toy. Look at me, I'm caked in it. I was shaking, I couldn't stop looking, I got so worried....

Jazzmena: That's right! I took your toy in the mud so you couldn't get it while I had a drink.

Pepperini: You could've helped. I was slopping around in there for ages and you just trotted around me thinking I was playing with you.

Jazzmena: But I'm so cute. I can get away with anything.

Pepperini: That's the last time I let you have my toy. You nearly lost it for good.

Jazzmena: Lost what toy?

Pepperini: *thinks* It's like living with a 6 month old.

No comments: