It wasn't "All my friends are getting married". It was "All my fish are getting pregnant"...
Even my fish are getting pregnant. My FISH!? Again! They eat their young! I wouldn't. Promise!! You can trust me, Universe, baby.... whoever's keeping tabs out there.
Last season, 6 little fishies survived and they've been so cute to watch grow. Wonder how many we'll get this year. They live in the pond we erected in memory of our girl.
Hmmmmm..... am pondering whether I can actually utter my daughter's name in here anymore, such is the incessant nature of my "fans" who just can't help themselves and have to seek me out and search the search engines for me, even when they're obviously not invited to. Hey, isn't it ever so roomy over here at the new address!
So without further ado, welcome (again) to my blog, dear readers! I hope you've followed me here and let me just say now, excuse the rigmarole, I do apologise on behalf of.... my trolls. If I have to move again, you'll be the first to know. You do what you have to do to please yourself, you know the drill.
No comments:
Post a Comment