Thursday, August 09, 2007

Balloon-dog days

If there's one thing that will cheer me up no end, it's a dose of good dog-teasing. I thought I'd been exhaustive in the past, inventive even. Certainly contributing. But I have never done this before to a little doggy called "BAZZ!" who just does. Not. Take. NO!!! For an answer command.

So I did it. With the leftover helium balloons from the party last week. I tied them to her.
It was surprisingly handy. Kind of like when they knew where Jaws was because he had the floaties darted onto him and the little buoys bobbed and disappeared before he launched, we could tell where Miss Mena was as she skirted a sofa, sniffed along a bench, snuck a lick of the highchair. All from one vantage point. I should patent it. Balloons For Naughty Dogs. I reckon there'd be a heeeeuge market. And possibly all labrador-related.

Party on, Libby.



No comments: