Saturday, September 15, 2007

Butterfly

Each time I close in and get all responsible again, going back to the foundations I have struggled and strived to strengthen, I get a clear sign.

Each and every time my conscious thinking opens up and I start supporting or surrounding someone (from however afar) who is facing a life threatening challenge with their baby.... a stranger from somewhere in the world posts on Ella's guestbook. Such an external cue is now undeniable to me and I am learning how this works more and more after each time someone makes a thread - I feel like an anchor or some sort of conduit between these mothers.

I could have predicted, then, that after turning my attention to a cyber friend going through the trial of her life, I would get home today to a message in the Inbox:
Thank you for your wonderful site I read it all with a box of tissues.
Today I needed to make contact with someone or something to connect me to other parents who have lost a child.
My child died in an incident 12 years ago at 12 years old it feels different today to think I had (name) for as long as I've been without him. It has given me great comfort to especially read your poem section I'm off to find others now on google - I need days like this thank you

Could it merely be coincidence? Of course it could. Am I going to take it as a fluke? Not on your life.

No comments: